Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Whats up everyone!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello everyone this is DJ Kos. I am very interested in adding this new
video scratching program. I am thinking about incorporating that
into my shows. I have some live video of me in with the QFO but I am wanting to move into video along with the audio. Here is link to my page where you can check out the video.

http://myspace.com/djkos1200

I also have a question. Is there now time coded disc for the Pioneer CDJ's yet to control this new program? Or do you have to use time coded vinyl only?

Inviato Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 9:49 pm
Time Coded CDs are available, that will work in your Pioneer decks.

Inviato Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 10:19 pm
Awesome! Where do you get them?

Inviato Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 10:27 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
You can download the mp3 from this site, and burn it to an audio disc if you wish... :-)

Inviato Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 11:31 pm
Oh thats awesome! Thanks!

Inviato Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 4:19 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 12:20 pm
Thanks so much for the help. What do you recomend for a laptop? I don't want to worry about anything when performing so what would be the best recomended requirements for me in a laptop? I do not want to be wishing I would have got something so if there is anything you suggest just let me know. Whats the best sound card for use with the time coded disc, amount of ram and such. I know what it says on this site but I also know it totally different sometimes from djs who really experienced this software live. I know since I will be doing the video side of things that that is a whole other monster to deal with. After 23 years behind the decks I am looking forward to taking things to the next level with the video.

Inviato Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 5:49 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well, if you spend enough time in these forums and look at what people are using for being heavy hitters at clubs and on the road, you will find that the majority are using Shuttle case computers and not a laptop. I will tell you that I know of a few DJs that use laptops very successfully, however they are not timecode/scratch DJs. We a many beatmix DJs and so laptops are great. However if you are planning to do the type of work that I saw at your myspace site then you may want to really consider your system as a Shuttle case and not laptop.

As for sound card. If you want the complete package in 1 easy score then get the Numark VirtualVinyl package. Sound card, 2 Timecode Vinyl and 2 Timecode CDs + VirtualVinyl (which is VirtualDJ branded for Numark) with all the benefits of being a VirtualDJ Pro User.

I am going to make a post to a few of the Teamers so they can jump on this thread and really give you a go run down on what to get so that you can get started at a level you are already comfortable with.

By the way, look forward to you joining the VDJ family and really like the work demonstrated on your myspace.

cstoll

Inviato Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 11:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)