Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Dac 3 mapper - Stupin Question Time....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am new to this and have downloaded the DAC mapper plug-in... but I have no idea how you can customize it...

Any suggestions directions you could give... Maybe a "DAC-3 Mapper for Dummies" would be great!

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Burt Robertson

Inviato Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 3:36 pm
Hi,

There's a txt file included with the download, it's got everything in there you need to know i think.

It's pretty long since there are so many features in it.

The best thing I found to do was to print the instructions off and spend a couple of hours getting to know it, setting all of the customisations up, etc.

If you just go through it with virtual dj open infront of you, pressing the buttons as you go, you should be fine.

Any other questions though, just ask!

:)

Inviato Sun 29 Apr 07 @ 4:28 pm
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i noticed a few different dac3 mappers. what one do i use. the one in devolper sdk is just all text. how does one install it to the system??

Inviato Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 3:29 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
use the compilied one on the external tools page.

Inviato Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 6:56 pm

Inviato Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 7:47 pm
i was using this mapper plug in last night. i was using effects on both decks then all of a sudden vdj just closed down.. no warning. silence!!! anyone else had this problem or know why it did it?

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 3:13 am
Yeah, I've had that before. I don't think it's down to the mapper though, I think i read somewhere that it's a Virtual DJ bug.

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 11:30 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
freak closures can ocur with any software please let us know if it happens again hopefuly it shoudlnt

not everything that ever goes wrong in windows is a bug :)

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 11:42 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
andytaylor125 wrote :
Yeah, I've had that before. I don't think it's down to the mapper though, I think i read somewhere that it's a Virtual DJ bug.

It can be the mapper. Do not forget that, the mapper is written in C++ too ;-)

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 11:44 am
i've not had the problen without the mapper. that was the first time i was usin the mapper live. i took it off as soon as it did it and started it back up. no problems.

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 7:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)