Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Improvment on virtual djs fader. [SOLVED]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I checked back around ten pages and found nothing on this......

The only problem i have with virtual dj is that the sound volume is lost as you drag the fader towards the middle, of the centre fader.
I know this may be deliberate for mixing purposes but i find it does no justice to my mixes, i would rather have the fader keep the sound volume all the way through to the middle of the fader so when the fader is in the middle both songs are at full volume, rather than 3/4 or whatever it reduces to.
Then once the fader is dragged across the song being mixed in, maintains its volume while the previous song slowly fades out, until the fader is moved completely across.

I hope that makes sense, just to keep there from being any audible difference from full volume capacity of the mix.

There has'nt been one time i have used virtual dj without the fader being dead centre of the centre fader and using the up and down faders due to this reason. That way works good, but the sound quality and volume is no where near as good when i have the centre fader moved completely to one side.

If there is a option to change the fader please let me know, otherwise i would realy love to see this change in virtual djs centre fader! Pleeeeease

Inviato Wed 02 May 07 @ 12:50 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In the options of VirtualDJ, select the value "disable" for crossfader

Inviato Wed 02 May 07 @ 2:31 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
change 'crosfader' on the 'Options' tab in VDJ config from 'Smooth' to 'Full'

Inviato Wed 02 May 07 @ 10:44 pm
or you could just download my skin: OverFlow Ex and choose which type of fade option you want when fading.

note: double click on slider to bring it to middle.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Inviato Thu 03 May 07 @ 11:22 pm
Thanks to all the replys, you have hit the nail on the head, virtual dj is getting better and better.

And thanks to for that skin too i shall be downloading it ASAP!!

Inviato Wed 09 May 07 @ 11:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)