Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: ability to customize sampler functionality

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i check back on this product every so often to see if it's changed back to how it used to be in version 1.08. with the sampler, one used to be able to do rapid fire samples by pressing the F1-12 buttons in a rapid manner. ever since 2.0 (i think), this hasn't been possible by default. instead, pressing the F1-12 buttons just starts and stops the sample and makes it sound very jerky. even after i found a workaround for rapid fire samples in post-2.0 versions though, with that method, it still would not permit multiple samples at the same time as it used to in 1.08.

i'm just curious as to whether there is any realistic chance of that feature of the 1.0x sampler engine ever being reimplimented... or just one of those things that will continue to be ignored because no one but an anonymous unregistered user seems to care.

Inviato Sat 05 May 07 @ 5:48 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
having this option would be great, when i use VDJ with my MIDI drums it would be handy to be able to oneshot the samples and be able to layer them rather than stop/start

a few more options for the sampler have been discussed previously including my favourite, being able to keep a sample at the correct speed as the music but not have to lock onto the beats, but start exactly when you press the button. (at the moment you can 'beat lock' the samples so they stay at the same speed as the active deck but they also try to snap to the nearest beat) the new looping engine snaps to the nearest beat and you can turn that feature off if you want to. all i want is to be able to do the same with the sampler sync

Inviato Sat 05 May 07 @ 1:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)