Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Any mixers/controllers with 2 separate crossfaders?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What mixers/controllers are good for having 2 separate crossfaders?
1 for audio and 1 for video. Will the NUO 4 do this? It looks like it only has 1 crossfade at the bottom of the mixer. I want to be able to control both sound and video separately at the same time

Cheers.

Inviato Thu 10 May 07 @ 7:33 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You can use Hercules MK2 and map its fader to fade video and use a ordinary external mixer for sound, that is the cheapest and the best way IMO.

Inviato Thu 10 May 07 @ 1:40 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Cool, will keep my mk1 to do that then. thanks for the tip!

Inviato Thu 10 May 07 @ 2:32 pm
grug wrote :
What mixers/controllers are good for having 2 separate crossfaders?

Want one myself - the same size as the DAC 3 or similar! Wouldn't really expect to see one ever on the market, but hey, it's on my wishlist!

Inviato Thu 10 May 07 @ 3:46 pm
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The Numark mixer will work seperate video and audio cross faders but if you want 2 different cross faders for VDJ only, you need to either use the keybord, or the mouse to change the on screen mixer or add 2 controlers, your best bet is to use a midi mixer & use th mouse to move the video mix.

Inviato Fri 11 May 07 @ 1:47 pm

Inviato Sun 13 May 07 @ 12:20 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
The Numark DMC2 has 2 faders and is quite similar to the DAC 3.
Another option is to change the page up/down keyboard assignment to video and use the external mixer for the audio side.
I did it that way for a long time and it felt quite natural falling under my right thumb as my hand rested on the track ball beside the keyboard. (providing there's not a number pad there)

Inviato Sun 13 May 07 @ 2:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)