Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Just uploaded my House Mix!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all, I hope this isnt spamming? I just posted in the Music/Personal Mixes I forum of my mp3 mix online you can download. I don't know how many ppl look in there, so I thought I'd mention it here too. Please take a listen if you have time. And disregard the beginning of my post there. For some reason when I want to make a new post, it seems like it shows me replying to the last person that posted. Does any of that make sense? Thanks ;D

Inviato Sat 12 May 07 @ 4:49 am
HOW DO I UPLOAD MY MUSIC INTO THE SYSTEM?

Inviato Sun 27 May 07 @ 2:38 am
Hey DJ_BIG_MIKE, to upload your mix mp3 or wave file etc, you must use a file uploading site online. There's a huge list of them listed in the music forum. I used a site called rapidshare. Once you have uploaded your file, then you can post a link to it in a msg here under the music forum under personal mixes. There's a kind of "format" to follow that you list the specifics of your mix etc there. Check it out.

Inviato Sun 27 May 07 @ 4:44 am
Ooops sorry I used rapidupload. But check out Music Discussion, and then there you'll find at the very top the topics of Sites to upload your file, and Personal Mixes. =D

Inviato Sun 27 May 07 @ 4:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)