Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: problems with rapid migraine

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i mean rapid evolution

ya know you can dl it w/o an installer .... ????? usually you just download and install but hey let's be different

i want that 15 minutes of my life BACK

next when i run import it only imports some of my files and i can't tell for sure which ....had a lot of promo's in it so looks like my promo only file but it should have imported the entire music folder

also track name and artist aren't separate columns ????????

it started out at rockbottom so i thought but it just gets worse

also it hangs in both xp home and xp mce .......????? can't recommend this

what is another standalone database ??? if it had an INSTALLER and was reasonably easy to use, those seem like low hurdles ...........

Inviato Sat 12 May 07 @ 5:01 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sat 12 May 07 @ 5:32 pm
i wanted to warn people here that it seems like a lousy database

Inviato Sat 12 May 07 @ 5:42 pm
since the database is so important and since i want to use it so much even when not using either of my software players ( don't have to run the ext hd and soundcard(s) ) i thought i would check out RE ......
hoping that a standalone would be great esp since databases at least the ones in the player software seem to be easily lost/ corrupted .......

we are just talking about importing text aren't we ???

very disappointed w/ RE .....since i have 2 existing db's if i can just import either into a standalone i'll be very pleased w/ that

Inviato Sat 12 May 07 @ 5:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)