Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ V4.3r12 with Dac-3 and Boggis Plug-in

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

garyceePRO InfinityMember since 2007
Using VirtualDJ V4.3r12 with Dac-3 and Boggis Plug-in. Everything is fine except for the FX functions. As I understand it the [FX] [APPLY] [AUTO] buttons should select Sound Effect, Video Effects and Sample respectively. However [FX] and [APPLY} seem to do the same thing and when in there cI annot move up and down to select FX for Video FX from DAC-3.

Is this a common fault or am I doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 1:49 am
Is the mapper installed correctly? You should see 809915 on the display when you start VDJ.

Please read DAC3Mapper manual text file (Included in the mapper .ZIP file) for full details on how to install and use the mapper.

Also, do you have any other older versions of VDJ installed (E.g: v3.4)? It may be picking up the wrong version number as a result, which may stop some functions working correctly (The way effects worked changed between VDJ v3.x and v4.x)

You can force a particular version (E.g: 4.3) via user parameters (See the section on this at the end of the manual.)

NOTE: Selecting effects (FX) or video effects (APPLY) will automatically change the on-screen menu to the effects screen, but it will not change the submenu to the correct one (Due to the fact that there was no shortcut for this at the time the mapper was released.) When changing audio effect or video effect via the DAC-3, you should see the effect name, image and parameters change appropriately, but the list on the left may not.

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 7:21 pm
garyceePRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks JPBoggis, That fixed it. There was a previous earlier virsion of VirtualDJ which was causing the problem. May I take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your amazing DAC-3 Mapper. Keep up the good work.

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 1:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)