Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Noob Questions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

It seems like Virtual DJ supports the AAC file format but I didn't find anything definitive on this. Can someone confirm which file formats are supported in Virtual DJ? Is there somewhere I should be looking. I didn't seem to find that information in the user manual I downloaded.

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 4:12 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi broodwich

can't help you directly on this one but sometimes when i'm stuck on a subject i put a search in the tool box at the top of the page more often than not after a little reading of the posts you usually find what your looking for if not just hang loose and wait for sky and norway, or one or two of the others to get round to you they know there stuff so you will be in capable hands...best of luck...

Tayla

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 1:38 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i belive so you may need to add it as a extention on the codecs tab

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 1:44 pm
Well I downloaded the demo and although I haven't loaded any AAC files into Virtual DJ, I did see that it is supported by default. BTW, the extension for AAC files is .m4a.

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 7:59 pm
Does anyone know if there are any problems playing VBR MP3s with VDJ? I know this can be a problem in some other software applications.

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 7:51 pm
nope..no problems at all..

even oggs

cheers

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 8:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)