Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Getting a song to start at the very beginning

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djmikejPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I primarily use VDJ for Karaoke and pre-programmed playlists. The main problem with both applications is that I cannot get a song to start at the very beginning. It always seems to cue itself to a point in the song. I was doing a Karaoke gig tonight, and I had the auto cue disabled, force fade disabled, crossfade diabled and fade length set to zero. Automix was also diabled. Whenever I loaded the next karaoke song inot the deck, it cued between 10-20 seconds into the song. I had to turn the gain down(the other deck was playing) and rewind the song.

This happens with the playlist also-all i want it to do is play the song from the beginning and go to the beginning of the next song when it ends. It is very frustrating. Any ideas?
Mike

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 7:19 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are the cue points already set on the track itself? Try right clicking on the cue point on the track, and hitting delete. Then close down VDJ, reboot and see if they appear again.

Dunno if this will help. It does sound like everything you have done is correct.

Good luck...(",)

P

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 10:56 am
Thanks-but the cue points are not set-no matter what I do, many songs do not start at the beginning, the cue up sometimes 10-20 seconds into the song. I tried right clicking on the cue point but nothing happens. Thanks and am looking forward to any other suggestions

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 5:46 am
What happens if you rewind to beginning of you song and set a cue point. Yes, it's a pain at the beginning but you won't have to do it again... did you try that?

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 6:01 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is the "Auto Cue" option enabled? If I remember well, that's the problem!

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 9:19 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If all your attempts fail, simply press the 'S' (STOP) key on your keyboard a couple of times, and you should see the track display onscreen go to cue point 1, then 2 and then back to the very start of the track.

I think.

Works for me anyway.

:o|

P

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 1:04 pm
Auto cue has to be enabled. Mine works fine.

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 2:27 pm
if smart mode is enabled try changing it to relative or absolute. maybe it will help u track it down.

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 2:49 pm
Hey everyone
thanks for your suggestions-just a quick update-i have rendered a few videos (none of my videos are rendered after ripping) and the videos seem to work better. I am still having trouble with some audio only files. How do you set a cue point on an audio files that will be permanent? I think this may help

Again-tahnks to all

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 9:02 pm
u can make it what u wish jut go into pref/keyboard shortcuts & design one

i use shift & the # cue i want....1-5 are deck 1, 5-0 are for deck 2

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 10:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)