Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The DJ on the picture... - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hehehehe good one Chuck :P

honestly i dont mind him, and i like the site, and everyone should just stop giving him a hard time.
if you WANT your mug on this site, maybe you should post your pic so everyone can laugh at you.

i am a Fred Virtual supporter.

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 6:30 am
I guess I'm kinda weird because I spend my time here, looking at the post. As long as I can learn something, I could care less how the site looks. That's just me.

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 6:55 am
DJ Turbo wrote :
hehehehe good one Chuck :P

honestly i dont mind him, and i like the site, and everyone should just stop giving him a hard time.
if you WANT your mug on this site, maybe you should post your pic so everyone can laugh at you.

i am a Fred Virtual supporter.

Sure...You can check my blogs/profile. Im like one of the only users who actually has pics posted. Laugh...

Someone show me pic of this guy using VDJ and no doubt, i'll support him.

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 9:21 am
@ AM&HM......... i admire how you said if you learn something the way it looks doesn't matter .....

i am reminded of a coupla cool things i saw very recently ........

tiger woods saying that if he learned one thing during a round (i think he meant regardless of whether it was a practice round or tournament play) that that was a great round regardless of the outcome ......

the woman from Sonic Youth , i don't remember her name ..... she said " eventually great music has to stand on it's own" ( wish i'd said that) she was talking about Karen Carpenter at the time .......

and the point of that 2nd bit ??? great stuff doesn't need gimmicks !

Inviato Fri 18 May 07 @ 7:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)