Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Headphone Help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

MGuzLE userMember since 2006
I updated my MK2 driver and now the headphones don't work..I can't listen to deck a or b but it works in mix or split..Anyone have that problem also?..If so what do i need to do to fix this problem..Thanks all info will be much appreciated.

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 6:00 pm
did you unistall and reinstall the drivers just in case the update did not go through properly... If using vista, I found out that vista will not install accurately and a popup will tell me that the install needs be reloaded... If XP, do a fresh update with the drivers.

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 6:29 pm
I did a fresh update..Thats how this problem came about..

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 6:33 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Roll back the drivers or just do system restore...the 2006 drivers are still the best..

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 7:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what version do you use?

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 7:51 pm
Thanks Everyone..I deleted and reinstalled the drivers and it seems to be working fine now

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 8:49 pm
dori10ControlleristMember since 2007
I just bought the virtual dj & I can't prelisten thru my headphones.. I bought a splitter but hear both songs at the same time coming out of the speakers. I need to know how to hear each song separatly...Its driving me crazy.. Any help would be appreciated..I use windows vista would that make a difference? I feel dumb at this point..

Inviato Thu 17 May 07 @ 9:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)