Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Battle cds

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does any body know how I can get some battle cds or scratch samples? I'm using TCCDs. All I can find out there are battle records.

Thanks,

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 5:37 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
hit me on the private.

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 9:29 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Alexxiong wrote :
Does any body know how I can get some battle cds or scratch samples? I'm using TCCDs. All I can find out there are battle records.

You can get the records, rip them to mp3 (or other digital format,) and then use them just as you would use any mp3. Of course, You'll probably want to put in a bunch of cue points.
If your already using TCCD, then vinyl is just as good as a CD, just takes a little longer to rip.

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 5:49 pm
On that same topic, I am about to purchase the Numark Total Control. I'm playing a gig tonight that will pay for it.

I'd like to learn how to do a bit of scratching on this thing. NO, not expecting to do some championship scratching on these 2 1/2" wheels...LOL, but just some simple stuff to add a bit to my mixes. I've seen it done at the level and above the level of expectations I might have, on the MKII, but I don't have that much in the way of scratch samples. I have been running CD's only to this point, so no turntables. In my backwoodsy area, I'd be surprised to find someone selling vinyl that wasn't like 70's ABBA anyway...LOL. I'd have to order it only, then I'd have to get a table so I could rip it to MP3. Is there someplace I can get some good highly recommended scratch samples in either MP3 format, or on a CD?

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 6:43 pm
I should add to this, that I have seen some sample CD's on the web, but I have never heard of them, and do not no if they are crap or worthwhile, hence, I am asking here.

Inviato Fri 25 May 07 @ 6:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)