Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mac Users

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Anybody can tell me how are the minimal hardware to run on a macintosh machine???

Is it compatible with witch Operational Systems?

Inviato Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 8:13 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, try to post it on the mac forum. Yes it is excellent on Mac or u could use boot camp to use win.

Inviato Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 9:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
moderated :skyfxl , moved to mac forum

you need 10.4 os x

idealy 1 gb or more ram

and a G5 processor minium

dual core intel is better.

Inviato Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 10:22 pm
Wow. VDJ doesn't work with G4's?

Inviato Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 12:03 am
it will , but it may be slugish

the pc world equivialants celaron processor (g4) or a pentium4 (g5)

Inviato Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 12:24 am
Alright. Thanks for the info.

Inviato Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 1:40 am
So we can all agree that the Mac version works great with a Macbook Intel Core Duo @ 1.83 Mhz with 1 gig of RAM?
or is that pushin it? I have a g4 ... Want to start using VDJ again. I want to see if thats ok or should I go higher?

Inviato Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 4:43 am
give it a try , let me know what happens.

Inviato Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 11:25 am
hi guys just to say a few words im using virtual dj on a dual ibook g4 (1.3ghz and 1.5 gigs ram) setup, with the numark dm950 usb mixer and the program Is Sluggish its ok since i dont have to beatmix at the club where i play but still a little annoying lol i do karaoke shows and the video is slightly sluggish also but hardly noticible at all. any tweaks or tips you could give me to optimize the ibooks would be greatly appreciated
For big shows i use the pc (2.5 ghz Processor and 1 gig ram) with the Mk2 and it performs FLAWLESSLY only complaint i have overall is that vdj eats up so much cpu that its ridiculous is vdj team ever going to fix this problem its like there is a memory leakage in the software or something

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)