Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: History Button

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

A nice feature to add, would to have a button somewhere, perhaps at the top, or near the playlist area, that is labeled "History". There would be two features.

1. By normally left clicking on the button, you would see a nice clean pop up window, showing the history of the songs you've already played in order.

2. By right clicking on the button, you would be given the option to "begin" or "end" history, and a "Save history" feature. The point being, that often times in preparation for a gig, during setup, we will play some music for sound check or for other reasons, of which we would not want in the history, because it would be music we played before the gig officially started. Hence, we would have an option to tell VDJ when to start taking playlist history. If you are not going to immediately turn off VDJ for whatever reason, you could also tell VDJ to stop taking history.

I know that VDJ does create a history text file already, but it does not update this history file until VDJ is shut down, so it can not be used in a live situation, to check back and analyze the flow of how things have been going. I also realize that you can right click on the playlist manager, and tell it to "repeat", which then puts every song you've played at the end of the playlist, which sort of works, but get\'s rather messy and confusing when you also like to use the playlist area to put songs you will want to load later.

I would find such a feature very useful as a mobile DJ. Please consider it for a future release sometime? :)

Inviato Fri 08 Jun 07 @ 8:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)