Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MIC with Numark CUE LE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jakow86Home userMember since 2006
I'm seriously considering buying Numark Total Control.

I've got one question though:
I already have the audio interface that I'm plannig to use with it, which is AudioTrak Maya EX5.
It has a MIC input. I occasionally use MIC on my gigs and was wondering if it would be possible to mix somehow the signal from the mic to the main mix using only Numark CUE LE, Total Control and the inteface itself ( NO ADDITIONAL MIXER )? Is it possible to mix the sound from the soundcards INPUTs?
If yes is it possible to add some effects to that sound?

How does the MIC work with the BCD-3000 and VDJ/CUE?

Thanks for your answers

Inviato Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 6:26 pm

Its possible to use the soundcard mic, as VDJ really only uses the default Windows mic.

Some skins have level slider for mic even.

Adding FX to mic could be possible by using VST effects (supported by VDJ), but I havent tested or looked for such a spesific plugin

Inviato Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 11:15 pm
I would recomend the Numark Digital I/O sound card, that comes with phone and mic inputs.

check it out at: http://www.numark.com

go to products, then computer dj you will find it htere. Cost: $99.00 + shipping

I guess they made this card for the use with total control, it looks cool and they say it sounds pretty good.

Peace !!!

Inviato Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 11:25 pm
Thanks for your answers.

If it works like you say, it would be just fine for me.

I will probably have to mess around with the VDJ demo before I buy Total Control. Are you sure that CUE LE isn't limited in that area? Will I be able to use VDJ skins with it?

Could you please give me an example of a skin with a MIC fader?

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 9:08 am

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 9:20 am
OK, but the problem is that I'm a "No License User" so I can't download tha skin to try it out with the demo. Probably my status won't even change after I purchase Total Control, so that's not good...

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 5:09 pm

your status will change to home edition user with the console

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 5:51 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
And later if u wanna go pro, there is a discount, upgrade from ur home edition:)

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 7:36 pm
I've downloaded the demo of CUE, and I don't have any ideas how to make the MIC start working.

Besides that according to the comparison chart Home Edition CAN'T input external sound source so that probably means it not possible to use MIC in it.

One more question: would CUE LE support VST's?

Thanks very much for your input.

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 10:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)