Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Saving a track after editing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, is there a way to save a track you load into Virtual DJ after you edit it??

I have a set of tracks I want to save as one bpm rate, but I dont see any save option to save the tracks back to the hard drive.

It appears Virtual DJ doesnt have any save option

Thanks

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 6:26 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if you edit the bpm in the tags on vdj

press Control + S to save the database or it will be updated to the database upon exiting

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 10:55 am
Well I tried that but now I have another problem. It saves the file as an ASD file, and not mp3 or wav.

How do I get it to save not in ASD but in its original format?

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 5:51 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sorry i dont get what your trying to do

are you recording your mixes?

thats somthing different from editing the tag info.

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 6:07 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If by "recording" you mean manipulating the track in pitch/tempo/scratching etc and than
saving what you just did - no go. You can only record live what you are doing with internal
recorder or any other application that records sound. VDj is a Dj software, not audio editor.

Inviato Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 10:09 pm
Oh ok, thanks

Well then I suppose an audio editor program is what Im seeking. I dont do much DJ'n, but what I am trying to do is change the bpm/tempo in a track using a program and then after editing the bpm control and pitch, save it back the hard drive for future use in mixing.

Is there an audio editing program that you guys know that does this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Inviato Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 5:51 am
jymbeamHome userMember since 2007
you know i was wondering if i could do the same thing you are trying to do. im not much into live dj-ing even though this software rocks. i still use it but i want to get more into the B-east Coast type of editing and mixing by dropping all kinds of samples and beats everywhere throughout the mix. if anyone knows of a program that i can use to do that in co-ops with virual dj home edition to create what we call "master mixes" please us both know because i washoping we could do that here but now i see we cant.

Inviato Sun 08 Jul 07 @ 8:35 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
there alot of audio editing software out there, but i would say sony sound forge is one of the best imo.

Inviato Sun 08 Jul 07 @ 6:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)