Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ loop question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm using the Virtual dj demo and traktor demo. Both are great. One thing I need tro know is the loop function on traktor loops on beat every time. even if your off beat the software corrects it. Does Virtual dj do the same?

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 5:28 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yes the pro ver. dose have a "Smart Loop" option, it also has a option for how many beats you want the loop to be.

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 6:00 am
Does the demo have that function? Does it do it on the fly?

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 6:04 am
If you turn it on it will do it on the fly.
I don't know about the demo, I use the CUE skin and it has a looping section has a icon that looks like a lock, if it is lit-up your loop will always be set to beat

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 6:12 am
Can you save your loop points in a track. Then load the track another time and loop points are there?

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 6:14 am
Can't help you there, I know you can save up to 6 cue points per song I never tried the loops

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 6:20 am
How about samples? Can you adjust the length of the samples 1/4 1/2 1, 2, 4, 8, 16. Just like the way you adjust the loops?

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 6:32 am
Samples are just what you record in, you triger the sample and it plays.
You can record in Loop Mode I never tried that either but I belive you can record a loop that will continue to play.
If you are trying to decide what is the best program to use.
Virtual DJ is the best I've ever tried and I'm a Beta tester for several other programs.
The one plus VDJ has over all others is it's powerfull video engine and their exparence doing it.
Also the fact that they listen to this forum and try to fix and improve the program all the time.
Most compadable, user friendly program out there.
Traktor is a good one too but VJD is the best Video DJ program out

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 6:47 am
Thanks for your help

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 6:51 am
If a use the sample function can I edit the start point and end point if the sample is off?

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 1:21 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you can loop and looped-sample in anything from 1/16th beat to 256 beats

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 07 @ 3:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)