Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maya44 USB feedback

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi guys. i need feedback on the Maya44 USB real fast. i have a gig this saturday and i need to know if i should get this soundcard. i know virtualdj recommends the Maya44 USB but i have seen some bad reviews lately. just to note, i have virtualdj 4.

do you recommend this soundcard? why or why not?

Inviato Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 7:06 am
I've had one for two years and it has been totally good. Good sound and dead easy to set up. Also it's quite nice to have the little leds inside which show you which channel is sending sound.

For the money I think they are great. - Plus can use with timecode easily if you want.

A

Inviato Tue 26 Jun 07 @ 12:05 pm
I DJ at a college and Ive had mine for two years too....works like a charm. Sounds good....time code or no time code. Small does the job... you cant really beat that for the price. My only complaint is that i have to reinstall the drivers every time i disconnect it from my laptop. (But maybe im doing something wrong). If you are on a budget get it if you have a deeper pocket go higher end.

Inviato Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 5:02 am
Pat_DJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Which card is higher end?

Inviato Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 7:54 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Pat_DJ wrote :
Which card is higher end?

Than Maya? ESI U46DJ and more expensive ;)

Inviato Sat 30 Jun 07 @ 5:49 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
platinumkj wrote :
My only complaint is that i have to reinstall the drivers every time i disconnect it from my laptop. (But maybe im doing something wrong).

Make sure you ALWAYS plug it back into the same USB Port everytime AND have it plugged in BEFORE you power on your machine.

Inviato Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 3:59 am
Yeah, I always use the same port and that works fine. The laptop always recognises it when I plug it in.

Inviato Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 12:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)