Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: bpm - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hum I would advise u not to try to beat match a 67 BPM song with a 128 or 140 BPM song... I mean, it\'s not the right thing to do cause it instantaneously means that the songs are not of the same type, you see? What you can try to do is to chose a music that has a real ENDING with nomatter what BPM and to let it finish and then start bringing the next music up with the crossfader after the previous one is finished. But beatmatching \"distant\" BPM musics can be tough so I strongly advise u not to do it, unless u are sure to get the WOOOOOW effect...

Another thing you can try to do is check if one of the 2 musics u want to beat match has twice the BPM than the other one (example: 64 and 128) and if you consider these two musics are ok to go one with the other you can beat match them.

Hope it\'s usefull.

Cheers. Dj Tolentino

Inviato Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 8:08 pm
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Dj Tolentino wrote :
Hum I would advise u not to try to beat match a 67 BPM song with a 128 or 140 BPM song...

A song at 60bpm will beat match with something at 120
it will kinda change the beat but it will keep up ok...

+/- 6% is a good rule (for hiphop at least) Can't match the beat within that scope use another song.
sometimes I bring it in a little faster/slower and bring it back within that treshold as I bring it in.

Inviato Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 10:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)