Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecode CD Stops After cueing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey everyone, had a question regarding the time-code cd issue I'm having. I use 2 Denon 3500's with TCCD and I consistently have to restart VDJ due to the timecode stopping randomly. In other words after I cue up a song and hit play on the 3500, the record onscreen will spin but the song will not start;I would then have to use my mouse to manually start the song.

I have downloaded the update and have even used fresh time code cd's as well as another person's 3500's and still am having the same problem. Can anyone shed some light on this topic? Perhaps it's a personal computer issue and not VDJ's issue? Additionally, when I try to get a timecode signal from the CONFIG screen, I get the error that NO TIMECODE can be found, yet both turntables play fine for awhile until the aforementioned problem arises. I am using the Maya 44usb with the proper connections but still have no clue what to troubleshoot, etc. Thanks in advance for the responses:)

Inviato Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 2:17 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Open the maya control panel and lower the input (both sliders ganged) until you get 100% on the timecode signal. I have the same setup and found that the input can not be left too high. Adjust so that it just makes it to 100%.

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 11:02 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)