Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to make *.vdj samplers

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys can anyone advise me on how i can make *.vdj samplers. On my first attempt i cut a bit of the beats and load it but it dose not mutch automatically with the song's tempo while the vdj samplers provide by the software dose. any help???

Inviato Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 5:22 am
Ok guys just found a solution on how to make vdj samplers. I can my prefered loop as .vdj but unlike the original vdj samplers the beats dose not match. i eveh tiked the beat lock but problem stays unresolved. any idea why?

Inviato Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 5:35 am
What version are you using?

Not saying you are using a cracked version, but if you were to be, cracked versions of any software rarely work completely like the full product..

If you click the samples tab, which then displays all the sample banks. You will notice a small circle with a dot in it above the slider for each sample, Click this, then ensure Beatlock has a tick next to it.

Hope this helps.

Inviato Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 10:48 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
to make the samples match automatically you need to make sure that the BPM and CBG's are correct before you record the sample.
You also need to make sure that the track you are matching it to has correct BPM and CBG's as well.
Otherwise, you will find that it does not match...

Inviato Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 11:18 am
hi K One. thx for the advise. undrestand the BPM but couldn't get what do you mean by CBG's.

Inviato Sat 30 Jun 07 @ 5:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)