Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The Internal Database is Corrupted

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello, this is my first post. When I open up Numark Que I get a widow showing "The internal database is corrupted." Everything stills plays as normal. Is the somewhere explaining how to take care of the problem? I also lost my manual. Is there a trouble shooter software manual online? Thanks in advance.

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 7:18 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 7:26 pm
ZeBoyHome userMember since 2006
when i start my virtual dj version 4.1 yhe first message is "the internl database is corrupted" and then another one saying "the screen that i´m using is higher reolution than my screen" but then the program open, but the mais problem is my bpm´s that they were saved and they are not anymore even when i scan again and close the program my bpm´s don´t stay save...i get +/- 6.000 songs and i want help cause i don´t know exatly what´s the software to put yhe thing´s like they were before... i save bpm´s, titles and all music description, and new cues.....and everything gone, can i recovery please help me......sorry my english is bad

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 7:31 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 12:19 am
Hi, I am DJ Kimbotec & have had a post about Video/BPM. Now I find another problem & it's the INTERNAL DATABASE corrupt as the friends above.
I have lost months of work concerning 50,000 files +. I have tried a tool mentioned here which the VDJ people take no responsibility... Sooooooooooooo VDJ people, where is your after sales back up???
We buy, we use, but it seems there is no one that cares after the dollar's gone in the bank;-(
Yes, very unhappy I am....

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 4:00 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
kimbotec
Sorry, but you are wrong about people caring.
Everyone in this community is very willing to help one another.
Suggest you post what you did and ask for some assistance. I am sure
someone will help.
I have not used the tool myself. What I have done in the past for a corrupt database is this:
copy the XML & MP3 database files to somewhere else.
Then delete the ones inside VDJ and paste the ones you copied back into VDJ.
You can also try to search for more help.
Keep the faith as I said this is a very helpful community.

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 6:56 pm
if yer talkin' about cstoll's xml tool it works great ..... no worries

also in setup/ keyboard shortcuts /add scroll down to savedatabase , select a key to invoke the save (under key)
and now you backup ON THE FLY without closing the app !!

you can't do that in Traktor .......

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 12:38 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here is a link to my tool - please follow the readme file - http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=2560

Download and save the tool in your C:\\Program Files\\VirtualDJ folder.
Make sure you extract the contained files into the C:\\Program Files\\VirtualDJ folder.
If you extract them to the runVDJ folder then you need to Cut & Paste them into the C:\\Program Files\\VirtualDJ folder.

Again, follow the readme file -- for those not yet registered please register your VDJ, VV or CUE products in your profile (http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html) and I will gladly help you 1 - 1 through the Private Message (PM) system IF YOU NEED IT

cstoll

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 12:46 am
i find that the database get corrupt quicker if VDJ crashes while youre trying to work with the program..

i put that down to some videos in h264 format, and i was using internal video decoder.

but anyway, it crashed, crash guard popped.. then drwatson stops crash guard!!

you re-start vdj with the desktop icon, and BAM! youve lost your internal database!! charming.

ive worked through the offending files that push the program over, but there should be a safer process with dealing with bad files.

Inviato Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 8:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)