Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark Cue Upgrade to VirtualDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

OK I maybe a little premature, but:

Does anyone know when (or if) there will be an upgrade for Numark Cue to VDJ pro. I recently got my Total Control setup and can't wait to upgrade to the full product.

Cheers
Paul

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 3:18 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There already is - You have 2 choices - either buy the Numark CUE Full product (retailers) or VirtualDJ Pro (from this site).

Remember the CUE LE version is a free limited capability version so you can see what products support the controller i.e. CUE and Traktor. If you want the full functionality of the the products - you need to purchase the FULL feature products.

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 3:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can use your console serial to upgrade your product at a discount here
discount

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 3:54 pm
That's what I was tring to find out. I did not see an option for Numark Total Control users to upgrade/get a discount.

Also is there a difference between The full version of CUE and the pro version of VDJ? Am I right thinking it's just the badge.

Thanks again
Paul

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 4:47 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
use the console upgrade option or home edition

i have been told that it is possible

cue and vdj is the same program.

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 4:55 pm
There is no discount price to upgrade from CUE (Numark) to VirtualDJ pro (Atomix Productions).

Skyfxl for the 1748th time please check before saying wrong things.

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 5:09 pm
So just to complete the thread, no discount means you have to buy the full product, is it fully compatable with Numark Total Control out of the box?

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 10:35 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I have 4.3 and it is fully compatible with my Total Control. You might want to take a minute and register your CUE LE software and get a cool icon for next to your name...;>)

Inviato Tue 03 Jul 07 @ 11:14 pm
Thank you
(and yes I will register my software)

P

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 9:57 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)