Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: something really geeky, please help, i need your brain

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey guys and gals, it's BJ here from the Rum Jungle in Edmonton www.rumjungle.ca

im doing something soooooooo geeky im over my head, recently the club spent over $150,000 on a led video wall, it plays everything it's programed to do fine, however as you know stock is never good enough,

i need to find a scan converter or a program that will enable a second moniters resolution to be 64 x 128, why you may ask, beacause that's the size of the screen, it's 4m high and 8m wide each panel has 16 x 16 resolution

please feel free to email me at schoolofevil@mac.com if you have any ideas, im sure ill be posting the pics of the screen when i get it fully functional

here is the manufacturer www.hcled.com check it out

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 7:28 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 11:18 am

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 3:57 pm
JeremK wrote :

yea, thats the program im trying to avouid, i do have it and it sukks bobo, plus its in chinese and i cant read it even with a translation program

but thanks for lookin

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 1:54 am
scoobydo wrote :
you could also try these guys

http://www.extron.com/index.asp

ive got a bunch of extron stuff installed, but they dont have a scan converter that will scale to 64 x 128, i think, or atleast i couldnt find one

any other ideas let me know

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 1:56 am

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 4:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)