Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help please, Maya 44 + TC

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

JoriqueHome userMember since 2007
Bought Maya 44 usb soundcard, installed without problems, but when I start playin' with timecode cds, cracks and pops begin to appear 7-9 times a minute with intervals of a minute or two. Timecode falls from 100% to 30%, restores in a second back to 100%... And again... ((((((( Guys, help? My laptop specs: Dell Inspiron 6400, WinXP Pro, Core Duo 1.73 GHz, 512 Mb RAM, Maya 44 USB, SigmaTel soundcard (internal), HDD 120 GB... Cd players - Pioneer CDJ 1000 mk3. I've tried to install asio4all, no luck... Integrated soundcard began glitching just like maya. But before I installed maya, everything worked perfectly. I use VDJ 4.1, trial for now, but I look forward to purchase pro version, if it works...

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 8:16 pm
Forgot, Maya drivers version 2.5.5. :-)

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 8:17 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In the Performance tab, did you try disabling safemode and overclock?

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 8:57 am
Yep, tried everythng! Safemode, overclock, tried to unplug all other usb devices... I think the problem is in drivers, coz VDJ 2,1 and 3 began to glitch too. With both audoicards, Maya and internal. Checked IRQ and DMA, no conflicts. Disabled onboard wireless adapters... Yesterday tried on other the notebook - works perfectly. ((((( And that notebook has less RAM, cheaper processor.... Also tried to reinstall video drivers, read about it in a topic nearby. Didn't help. I wanna try to reinstall windows, see what happens...

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 12:33 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
What laptop are you using?

Gary

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 2:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)