Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Censorship instead of improvment?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I posted the actual details of an experience w/the virtualDJ support staff, contrasting it to one with the Hercules support organization...

Rather than taking the feedback at face value, and improving the virtualDJ support service, my thread simply disappeared from the forum...quite disappointing...

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 2:03 pm

Almost no threads are removed.

Some are upleveled for pro users only though, so that might be the case here.

We can always improve on service, if that was your point in the thread (dont remember your thread).

but as for Hercules having sold about 2500 units, and VDJ having almost a million registered forum users, you clearly can see that the work load compared between those two are completely different ;)

But we do as best we can, and there are always rooms for improvements..

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 2:11 pm
uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh dude , they support all kinds of stuff here that they don't have to .......i have had all my e support tickets handled fast ...... also they are expert on the herc , maybe more than hercules is ....

edit

also , i appreciate that they never give you that corporate blockhead razmatazz about , oh , that's unsupported 3rd party .....blah blah blah........

sorry , went off there for a sec .... and to the corporate blockheads out there, sorry, when i said corporate blockhead , i meant it in a NICE way ..........

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 3:13 pm
hercules support is no good at all.

from my experience, this forum is the best help you can get for any/all problems.

for example: the -13dB sound volume for tccd with use of expensive cd players.

vdj support knows nothing of it, denon knowns nothing of it. hercules knows nothing of it. however, somewhere with in the vdj forum users was an answer and was handled very fast.

e-tickets are for problems with your specific account only. for all other issues use this forum. you have 1 million people backing you up.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 4:29 pm
@djkz ....the tccd remedy you are talking about was from skyfxl

vdj support isn't expected to know it they don't make expensive cd players

the nicer you are under all conditions , the more people will hire you .....or if you make software the more people will be drawn to your forum ........ if the forum is actively encouraged to be friendly and discuss a wide range of dj and even non dj topics , you can accumulate the knowledge and experiences of many ...........

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 5:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)