Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone Using Nvidia Quadro NVS Card? - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

layrubrHome userMember since 2006
great now we need to get mine to work. the drivers two posts above are not compatible with mine. i have a 140m. but i did get the direct x 10 drivers...fyi directx10 works and xp as long as you have a nvidia card.

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 1:16 am
vijayh,

hey so I tried the same thing you did and turned the hardware acceleration off and the video did actually stop freezing. But now the video looks distorted. Are you sure the video qualtiy is ok on your external monitor when hardware acceleration is turned off?

Again, my card is the NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT. If I try to get help from NVIDIA what should I ask them?

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 2:03 am
vijayhCUE userMember since 2007
Hey Donnie Blaze and Layrubr....if you'll go to the link posted by Andrew couple of posts above you'll can search a whole bunch of Nvidia drivers. I looked under XP32 and found drivers for NVS 210M and mine was NVS 110M there are drivers for GeForce too so look for your particular driver. Yes the video was good even on the external screen. I'm not sure if it would get better with hardware acceleration activated. I didn'ty play with it for a long time as I was tired after trying to get it working all day long. Hope it works for you'll. Please post if it works.

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 5:49 am
i was unable to find current drivers for mine i gave a nvs 140m on my thinkpad t61 windows xp32

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 5:48 pm
layrubr all the recent drivers from that forum work on your card. The list given in each forum post is the cards which the driver previously only worked on. Make sure you selected the correct operating system when going through that forum and don't mistake 32bit with 64bit etc. Also the 165.xx drivers are older than the 163.xx ones.

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 5:53 pm
Any luck?

Inviato Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 11:28 pm
No Luck. It has also been 2 weeks since i put in a support question to vdj and no response yet. I have been reading about video and vista. Would running it on vista solve my problems. I could partition the HD and install vista just for djing

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 12:11 am
I haven't had a response either layrubr. I've been reading that vista will solve this problem as well. I'm considering upgrading but I'd rather not.

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 5:07 am
if i do it it will only be a dual boot for now. im not getting rid of XP

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 4:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)