Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Setting up virtual dj - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you should be a politician they do anything for a title...maybes even put their index finger in a light socket lol...

@tranceboy

and your a baddddd boyyyyy too..lol

Tayla

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 10:33 am
@ tranceboy

We could help you out no problem with your setup however its going to cost you $$ in the long run..

A) you need a better soundcard with a minimum of 2 stereo ins and 2 stereo outs like the ESI U46DJ, Maya 44 USB or the SL1 box from Serato

now using the demo you should get a good idea of how the system works using TCCD. There are known issues with cracks so I'm definatelly not going there. If you find that it works good for you then I suggest you buy VDJ pro,

Either way of looking at it (NO I have no pitty) If you own a sony Viao and a dual CD deck I honesly don't see why you can't buy VDJ and get its full benefits.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 12:45 pm

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 7:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
like i said before trance boy i dont think this has the right inputs

the website doesnt mention the stereo ins either

ur best bets a maya

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 9:48 pm
yeah the indigo mentions 2 stereo outs but no ins.

In order to use the CD decks you would absolutely need 2 stereo ins (1 for each CD deck) and using TCCDs (with you can download the TC signal on this website) just burn it on some blank CDs and load them in the decks.

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 4:50 am
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I applaude the members here for giving individuals such as Traceboy88 the benifit of the doubt, but surely it has been made quite clear that he cannot afford a lousy $300 bucks.

I would like to be optimistic about Tranceboy88 comming onboard but somehow i would'nt like to place a wager on it.

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 9:40 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yeah, it seems to be that some people are cheep;
but for me I tested VDJ with a unlicened version of VDJ and soon found I needed my own pro version.
If he is smart and/or wants to be a pro, he's going to have to buy the pro version.
I undrstand if you don't have the money, you can't afford it;
But I wonder why he dose not make enough money to pay for the official ver.
Maybe he dose not make enough at his gigs.

It could be that he dose not want to spend the money
it takes to make the money
to buy the things you need
to make the money....

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 10:33 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)