Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems with VIRTUAL VINYL.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

With the TCV is works flawlesly but when using the TCCDs I have problems.
It works the first time you set it up then when I switch songs (maybe 2 or 3 songs down the road) or restart CD on (Pioneer DVJs) it doesnt control the song anymore. I can see the plate on the program spin and if I stop the cd on the turntable it stops the plate spinning on the screen but the actual songs does not.

I have it on CD on the Setup, Relative, and hit the auto config
Have master tempo off on the Pioneer DVJs

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?

Have already unistalled VDJ? Would it make a difference if I installed Numark Cue Cd that came with Virtual Vinyl?

Inviato Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 5:36 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi there , what timecode quality % do you get

a quick thing to try this may sound crazy but in timecode config try setting it to vinyl this seems to work better

Inviato Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 2:53 am
I did try that and it did respond better than CD but eventually does the same thing. The plate on the program spins but the song does not. I stop the timecode cd or scratch and it does the same thing on the program so something seems to be working correct except the song doesnt play.

Inviato Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:08 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok what is that % quality is the waveform large or small ?

Inviato Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 11:33 am
SkiHogPRO InfinityMember since 2005
After the first track...
You stop the DVJ
Load the new track onto that deck in VDJ.
Then start the VDJ...and nothing happens with the song on the deck?

Are you rewinding the DVJ back to the beginning of the timecode track? If not then the timecode is way out past (or near) the end of the new track which will produce the kind of results you are describing.

After every track, you have to rewind to the beginning of the track (just use the track search back button).

--DJ Drew

Inviato Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 2:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)