Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 4.3 and Behringer BCD3000 - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Anyone who said the BCD2000 didn't works with VDJ is wrong. It works without problems together with vdj, including the soundcard! The only bad thing is, that the Mic is not working. And that is a Problem from VDJ !!!!! Other Programs are able to work together with the Behringer equipment including the Micro!

It might be, that the bcd2000 has some Problems with some Hardware, but the Price is so fine, that we can use it as a second system. The BCD 3000 seams to be better (i have at the time both BCD's) and i'm waiting for the full support from VDJ. And when they are working on a new Version they can hopefully include the Mic-funktion!

What is not fine: The Team said the BCD3000 is fully supported but they had have at that time no hardware to test it. And that is not nice!

But 'Schwamm drüber (thats German and i have not the right english words for that ;-) )'!

Has anyone of the teamers an Idea, when the new Version (incl. support for the bcd3000) or an new mapper (hello Moramax!) is coming out?

With regards

Mitch

@TearEmUp: please come down a little bit! Thats not the way of this forum to blame other ones of us, ok?

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 1:51 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
People, stop arguing here. Behringer has stated that console have a lot of conflicts on some chipsets and that is the reason that some of you could use it while others can't ;)

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 2:39 pm
As a midi controller the BCD2000 is as good as any of the other on the market. If the BCD3000 sound is now fixed then it will be better than whats already out there now . Its just good business to support a controller that everyone will be buying. As the saying goes in business the customer is always right. So arguing the point only drives him away as soon as someone else is able to give him what he wants. Which brings us back to VDJ it has all the features we want but the support is not there . We argued for the mic support only to get excuses and anger the support team. Now that is just simply not good business to force the customer to accept what they have to offer. Since it's not impossible to give mic support you don't have a good reason not to do it. It's just good business to make the customer happy.

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 6:57 pm
TheFleaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi all,

BCD 2000 is working fine with VDJ Trial except the Mic. I am asking since Jan. for a solution. Many Teamer or member says that this will work in WDM mode. THIS WILL NOT WORK, becouse the Driver was not written to support mic/line in under Windows. I don`t like liar, so i will not buy the software.
I see only disappointing people about this feature, and I think this feature will never be implemented. I tested a lot of Software in this time an I will place today the order by Mixvibes becouse:

-They tell the truth
-The software is great
-They don`t lie! :-)
-They answered all my questions without telling me that I first have to be a pro user!

ByeBye VDJ! I really like the software, but i also have to like the people that are behind the software ;-)

DJ TheFlea

Inviato Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 1:19 pm
BCD2000 is a crap device, you can't blame Atomix productions for Behringer poor quality and support.
The reason the users told you that you need a Pro license is because when you have a Pro license, you will have access to BCD 2000 Mapper that resolve some of the issues and also to some of the users blog's that are meant for Pro users only. As a non-license user you just can't see them ;)
Many people are already sold theirs BCD and now grab a new 3000 model or has switched to Hercules MK2/Numark Total Control, I suggest you do the same.
Hope to see ya soon.

Inviato Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 2:57 pm
The bcd2000 may be crap but the Mic does work in other software. What people are asking for isn't unreasonable, if they were promised full bcd2000 support then they have a valid argument. If on the other hand they were promised bcd2000 midi support then I would have to take the publisher and developers side; the software is licensed as-is and any optional support in the forms of new features and functionality is a bonus.

It would also be worthwhile for someone to update the website. The documentation is very old, mainly from v3 of VirtualDJ and isn't advertising some really great features like full control from the iCDX without TCCD. This is an example of a nicely documented feature of the software. Although such things exist here, they are across the board and require searching. A nice official page would do wonders.

Inviato Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 4:38 pm
It seem that the VIP members and the support team gets nasty when thing don't go the way they want them to. I have one question do you want to sell software or just argue with everyone.

Inviato Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 7:32 pm
Above opinion is mine and mine only, it's not the Atomix one ;)
I don't won't to argue or anything else, I just want to help people and my post above is all that my friend. You have better controllers out there for VDJ for the same or similar amount of money, so why do you wanna risk? Hercules MK2 is what I use, and I am VERY happy with it! Total Control is even better....
About the manual, Andrew has some point, it should be improved and FAQ is a must. But there is a lot of new hardware coming out all the time, the software itself is changing and improving, so it is hard to keep track. In this conditions manual doesn't last long ;)

Inviato Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 9:38 pm
Hi DJ Alf,

i am respecting your opinion. In your eyes the BCD is crap. For me is the BCD working very well. I have no crasches, the sound output is powerfull, the hardware is stable and i like the form. I had a Hercules MK1 and in my opinion is THIS crap. Small, you are always touching the jogs etc...
I am not angry about the fact that the mic is not working under VDJ, i have other workarounds for this, i am angry becouse the people here are not customer oriented in my eyes, and becouse i don`t like when someone says something that is not the truth. My suggestion: start to work on your personality, then continue to work on the software.

Inviato Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 10:17 am
Hopefully the open letter, just sended via the customer service, will give us more informations and an offical statement. I will inform you about an answer, if i get one ;-)

Here it is:

"Hello!

At the moment i'm a little bit disappointed about your support and/or your politc of information. In the german and hardware-forum is a big diskussion about your support of behringer (mic-funktion and bcd3000) and there is no official statement from your side. It seams to be, that there are a lot of people, which are now changing the intention to buy VDJ towards traktor or dj-decks and mixvibes.
I buy your software, because the funktions are good, the very good support of karaoke-files and the aktive forum-support.
But now, as said before, i'm a litte bit disappointed, because of the wrong statements in the forum from teamers, which wrote, that the BCD3k is fully supported by VDJ (View the whole statements within the forum).
My question is now: when du you expect the full support of the bcd3k (incl. the mic funktion), or is the fact, that you are working on a solution, not true?

Please, give me an answer in time!

With regards

Mitch

For your information: i will publish this open letter also in the forum, because it seams to be, that a lot of people are interested in an answer."

Inviato Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 11:41 am
@TheFlea
I was talking about MK2 not MK1. MK2 is way better device than MK1.
You should consider buying the software before teaching us what to do ;)

Inviato Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 4:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Guys peace. We don't have to be rude to each other.

Let me give you a piece of advice. VIP Users ARE NOT the TEAM of VirtualDJ. They are users that helped a lot and some still helping. They are the Beta Testers. They know much, they have experience on VirtualdJ and music.
BUT, sometimes they say things, they promise things, they advice in a way that gives a wrong impression. Try to focus on the Teamers. They usually answer more directly to issues like new versions, hardware support etc.
No offence VIP Members, but sometimes you seem agree with the No Licence Users. Don't forget they are future buyers.
The BCD users have problems from the beginning with VirtualDJ (and only) like myself. We press things sometimes, so that the Team do something about us and give us solutions. They have suceeded a lot but the MIC issue is quite important for all of us. Don't misunderstand us for our behaviour but an unhappy user is allways angree especially if he has paid for.

Hopefully Version 5 or even 10 will support ASIO Mic. I think i can wait. Besides updates are for free !!!Lol

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 12:36 am
So, you are saying I would give up DJ bussines or use some other DJ software that I don't like just because Behringer is IMPOSSIBLE to work right? Many people are saying that BCD2000 doesn't even work well with it's own software.
I was going to get BCD and took Hercules. That was right decision for me. It is working and I have no problems at all.
Behringer BCD 2000 looks nice, but the components used inside are bad and no software or driver will fix that. Why do you think they released new model so fast? Just my 2 cents ;)

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 12:45 pm
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Sorry Alf but it's not impossible to work with the BCD:

Traktor -> works
DJDecks -> works
included Soft -> works
So theres no need to FIX anything -> It works

Maybe it's up to Atomix to fix something so that it VDJ works with the BCD like the other Software. (an like it was promised by the teamers)

btw. you spoke about the new release .....
How many updates you got from Atomix in the last 1 1/2 years? (all because VDJ was crap before?)
How many new models of your car came since then? (all because the last model was not secure?)

A new release is not always given to fix something, sometimes it's just the next level of development.

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 1:11 pm
@DJ-ALF

This is the way! Buy the software, then you can say something. LOL!
BTW... i was not talking about the software... and I am not teaching you or somewhere else what to do, and to give an opinion about people i don`t need to buy a software! I also don`t need to buy a software to kiss my GF! :-)

Keep objective with me, and we can talk togheter! It is not my intention to get angry with someone, I will only be able to give my opinion, and get opinions from other users, so pls. keep cool and read my post more than one time, maybe you will then understand it.

Thank You!

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 3:51 pm
Well, I am from Melmac, that's why I didn't understand your post LOL :))
You can do whatever you wanna do. I did what I wanted to do and I didn't regret it. That is the bottom line.
P.S.
Ask someone who really knows stuff about equipment what do they think about Behringer as a trademark. ;)

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 3:57 pm
Just to give you an information about the support at the time:

"Your existing folders:
Folder number Subject Date Status
1184665055 Disappointment reg support bcd3k Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 11:37:35 Not read yet"

Isn't it nice :-(

Only an Email from the automatic responser reached me, that the Mail reached them.

Perhaps they are at there holidays???

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 4:30 pm
People that knows what is equipment, has also the money to buy that, and will use RANE ;-)
I know that behringer don`t have the best equip, but, what to do when I like this? As I said, the BCD is working fine and stable, also with the VDJ Demo. I am not angry that the mic is not working, I am angry becouse some Teamer tells me that this will work in WDM mode, and told me that this is on work. Nothing of both is true, so my friend, what will you do if you hear this? ;-)

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 4:34 pm
Absolutely I’m not getting it either I’m using the BCD2K in combination with VDJ life for over 1 Year now and it’s working great (used twice a week) my HDJC MK2 is in the garbage-can the BCD is much more functional (my opinion) & as TheFlea I was wondering where all the promises from VDJ are right now?
I’m using the MIC over a 2de mixer so no problem there but then again it was promised to work through the BCD/VDJ combination some time ago.

Inviato Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 4:39 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)