Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEW TO VIRTUAL DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey i just downloaded the virtual dj to my program it states that i have the internal data base corrupted and it will not allow me to download new skins to my pc, everythign works but i want a new skin i have the MK2. can anyone help me please

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 3:02 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Which version of Virtual DJ are you using?

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 3:04 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
He is using Home version that came with MK2 I presume.
For downloading some of the skins you need a Pro license. You have some skins available to you.
You can upgrade to Pro license as you have Home version here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 1:06 pm
And you may want to fix you corrupted database before you find that you did all this work with no results.

When did you get VDJ. If you just downloaded it. You may want to do a fresh install to get rid of the corruption.

When you turn off the program, let it sit for a while.

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 6:22 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
basicaly go to C:/programfiles/virtualdj

and open up the file virtualdjdatabase(yourname).XML
in text edit.

and look near the end

ensure all the song tags are closed

they should look like this
<Song FileName="10 The Ultimate [Original Version].mp3" File Size="11993410" Tag Date="701160438">
<Display Author="KrisSy; Trixta" Title="The Ultimate [Original Version]" Tag Read="1" />
<Infos SongLength="16540416" />
<BPM Bpm="17640" Phase="2352" />
<FAME Is Scanned="1" Volume="8324" />
<Atomix Mix Type="3" Tempostat="1131312" Tempo End="15807792" Cut Start="1131616" CutEnd="16336704" Fade Start="1004544" FadeEnd="16356864" />
</Song>

Notice </song> at the end it is like that some songs near the end dont have this and have corrupted the sheet below them add this tag if it is missing , and this should remedy problems

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 7:57 pm
hello everyone i'm new 2 VDJ could anyone help me 2 get started because i can't get any sound from my speakers i connect like in the book but can't get any sound please i need help thank's in advance.

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 12:13 am
WELL I GOT THE CORRUPT NOTICE GONE BUT I AM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS ADING NEW SKINS TO THE VDJ

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 1:29 am
Ok Studda what happens?

please ensure you place them if in zip format

in C:/programfiles/virtualdj

if its an .exe run it and it will auto install

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 1:43 am
dj tyboogi3 wrote :
hello everyone i'm new 2 VDJ could anyone help me 2 get started because i can't get any sound from my speakers i connect like in the book but can't get any sound please i need help thank's in advance.

ok look at the quickstart manual here

at pages 6 and 7

if your still having issues let me know :)

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 1:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)