Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: sync button locked on left player

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I searched the forum with no luck. This has happened twice. While playing a song on the right player , I loaded a song on left player and somehow the sync button locked on... which caused the right player to slow the song down (it was hilarious) but it was frozen for the rest of the night (it was late and i just played a couple songs and shut it down.

I also notice that when I type and get ready to auto mix... a drop down menu always shows up in the upper right corner... can i stop this or is it connected to the keyboard and just a coincidence.... I just don't remember it at first.

thanks for all the help in this forum... I started out as a trial member but because of such great support ... I paid for the Pro version and have not regretted it Once.
Michael Aka... Dj since Disco Duck

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 10:58 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
check that you dont have beatlock engaged on this deck , there is a beatlock button on some skins or it is represented by the padlock symbol as this would have this result

Inviato Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 11:10 am
djclearPRO InfinityMember since 2005
right click on beatlock and that clears it up happened to me too

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 2:19 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
you might have also pressed the letter "B" which is the Beatlock engage button.
Press it again to see if it goes away...

Inviato Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 1:09 am
thanks for all your help... is Beatlock and Sync the same thing according to the window you are using... I think my skin is video 3.

Also having a situation with my cursor turning larger (from small arrow to larger arrow) when i auto mix using Alt/ Space... a little window in the upper left corner of screen shows restore/ move / close / maximize/ min , when it is in this particular mode ... it will not allow me to control the space bar to play, or the alt/ space to force fade.... its like its in a typing mode and will not control player funtion.

I don't recall it doing this all the time and its starting to be a pain in the butt... thanks , I know its probably something simple.

Inviato Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 9:15 pm
The sync function matches the bpm of one player to the other, provided they are in range, which you set in options. Beat lock, Matches the beats together according to the beat grid. As for the other issues you are having, I would check my keyboard shortcuts. You might try to re-install VDJ because it sounds like a lot of confusion is going on. It can't hurt.

Inviato Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 10:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)