Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Really need some advice

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

After being away from the mixing scene for a couple of years i now found this amazing tool (virtual DJ) I have the trial version and i am really impressed however before i buy this i would really like to know how you use headphones with this ??? is it possible i tried to but as i put my headphones into the computer the sound cut out i am a bit confused please some one advise me i am no computer genius as you may well gather.
Many thanks
Phil

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 8:35 pm
Go into config>Sound setup>Outputs>select headphones> select Mono separated.

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 8:44 pm
do i need a special cable or anything and where do i plug my headphones into on my laptop ???

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 8:58 pm
You can get the cable that shows up in that menu, from Radio Shack. It's a mini plug on one end and 2 RCA on the other. That will just give you a split mono signal, One for the left player, and one for the right player. Plug it into the headphone jack on the laptop. You will also plug your headphones in the same jack. Just not at the same time. In order to get the full effect, you will need a pro sound card with dual outputs.

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 9:22 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I would advice you to have a look at the Hercules DJ console mk2.

If not, a good 5.1 external usb sound card. Creative do them and they're good and cheap.

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 9:38 pm
thankyou very much for the help ill check em out

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 10:56 pm
Yes... get the Hercules MK2 controller. It will give you the multi-channel sound card that you need. Its a decent enough mixer to beatmix with. And you get a basic copy of version 3.4 of VDJ.

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 11:46 pm
no, get a maya44 soundcard or serato skratch live box and connect your existing turntables and mixer

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 2:35 am
I wouldn't buy anything yet. Get the most out of the demo, make sure it works for you. Take your time to decide which way you want to go. This forum is full of guys crying about the stuff they bought, to find out it doesn't do what they thought it would do.

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 8:22 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)