Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Internal Crossfader

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

VDJ V4.3r12

Anyone know why the crossfader puts out a really loud buzz when you move it, and the only place you can hear the music is slap bang in the middle.

It comes and goes, and now that I have started afresh, it's there. It would be handy knowing the cause.

Inviato Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 10:43 pm
Well bugger me, would you believe it has the same symptoms as my previous problem.

Right deck playing, channel 3/4 lights on gigaport going. Move fader to right, channel 1/2 & 3/4 light up!!!

Sound Setup

Inputs: None
Outputs: 3-Lines Mixer
Sound card: 6.1 Card
Soundcard: Gigaport AG

Output channels: chan 1&2 left deck / channel 3&4 right deck / channel 5& (can't see the rest - they didn't make the box long enough!!!)

I have used this setup since I Bought VDJ in January, generally it is fine. All the settings are exactly the same as on my desktop, and it's perfect.

How does everyone else set theirs up with the gigaport?

Inviato Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 11:17 pm
bigvPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Firstly, when you setup / install GIGAPort AG, I strongly recommend installing the specific ASIO drivers instead of using the standard ‘automated’ windows drivers. Basically you want to use this as your primary soundcard in conjunction with an external mixer, and in VirtualDJ you need to determine this under the software settings.

To ensure your soundcard configuration is setup for optimal performance, in VirtualDJ under settings > soundsetup > soundcard: select ASIO Driver. ASIO driver dropdown window should display: GIGAPort AG ASIO driver. Notice on the far right you can then click on the ASIO Config button to make various other changes as required.

So in terms of the Output channels dropdown window, I would suggest leaving channel 1 & 2 free [ cue and monitor output ] and instead use channel 3 & 4 for left deck and channel 5 & 6 for right deck.

Hopefully this will help.

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 7:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)