Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Itunes, the IPOD and Virtual DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ-DanPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I know everyone is awaiting VDJ to provide an answer for the ol IPOD and VDJ interacting together.
It really would make it an even more AWESOME software package.
Have you guys ever thought of writing something into VDJ that reads the XML on the IPOD to identify the tracks. This would patch the missing link with the crap filenames that itunes creates on the IPOD.
It seems like a pretty easy thing to do.

Either way I still love VDJ.

BUT if they ever did find a way to read the XML to break the ipod issues, i think I would have to have a cold shower. Everytime I used it... mmmmmmm VDJ

DJ Ignite
Brisbane AUSTRALIA

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 3:14 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree getting around the Apple architecture is key. But the REAL problem is the DRM content. VDJ can not play that content. How would you determine it different from the other.

Also as for doing this there are some ideas that have been mentioned on this forum about better support for external drives (which an iPod is) and their portability between system. Maybe the Development staff will look at this as well for the next version? [[Don't ask when one is coming. Don't know.]]

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 3:41 pm
That would be a useful feature, a lot of software has iPod support now, including winamp and foobar.

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 4:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)