Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Quick ? a/b DJ mixstation 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Heey..
OK so I'm really really new at this and i got this program because I am a cheer and dance instructor and wanted to make music by mixing songs together and such. I know that this program allows you to burn what you've made onto a CD.. but I need help figuring out how to do that. I know I click record then choose that I want to burn it to a CD but I'm not sure what to do after that, so if anyone can help that would be great.

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 1:37 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi there basicaly it makes a .bin file that you can use to burn a cd in nero or a similar burning program

if you dont have that , perhaps it would be better to save it as an wav file (save as file option) and burn that to cd using windows media player

if you do have nero read this

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 5:09 pm
Ok, I'm going to try that.. thank you so much!

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 6:56 pm
I don't have Nero, so I have to burn my CDs through windows media player. When I get to the save as part, it only has one option for me which is CD Burn File (*.cue/*.bin), so I'm not sure how to save it as a .wav file. I'm really sorry, but I am not very good with this kind of stuff, but I really appreciate your answer and if you or anyone else can help me that would be greaat.. thanks a lot!

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 7:00 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok on the record tab ,

click the option that says file , it looks like a flopy disk

press options , and choose .wav

and hit ok

then press record and its good to go

Inviato Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 7:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)