Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Timecoded Vinyl

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hyte1Home userMember since 2004
I ordered some timecoded vinyl yesterdy, does anyone know how long they take to arrive, Im in UK. Also does the demo version support them as im planning on buying the full version but want to test first.

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 11:59 am
I ordered mine on a Saturday, and got them on Thursday, I'm living in Holland.

Don't know if they work with the demo, but if you can activate timecoded vinyl in the settings, and even configure them, then I guess it would be possible...

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 12:38 pm
kickoHome userMember since 2003
i was wondering if someone could tell how much the timecoded vinyls would be in us dollars, and i have used the trial in the past and would like to know if i can get another chance to use it with the vinyls when i order them, and with the trial it is possible to hook up a external mixer?? Vdj is almost where i wanted it to be, i been waiting for

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 5:08 pm
SO THE TIME CODED VINYL ARE THE BOMB HUH??
Anyone disagree.. just curious.. i was in Crobar this weekend and it seems the dj wasnt using records...feels like the real thing.. and you can scratch perfectly as if you had the 12inch.. is this right

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 6:28 pm
Hi,

- Yes the timecoded vinyl works with the last demo
- 14.95 euros = +or- 18$ in US currency (+ delivry)
- If you purchase a timecoded vinyl, we can allow few more days to the trial version, but you need to ask for it at: e-service

Coyote

Inviato Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 3:57 am
ProtoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Time code best there is. If you are serious, you use time code.

Inviato Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 8:36 am
hyte1Home userMember since 2004
Cant wait to get mine if it works good, Im buying vdj!!! Mind I might need a better USB soundcard or buy another as Ive got a Creative mp3+ which only has on line in. Mind it isnt much of a problem as I have always used standard vinyl in the past!

Inviato Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 9:05 am
sounds good, from what i see, i need a sound card for each turntable? and the turntables go directly to the soundcard or can i use the output from the mixer?

Inviato Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 3:23 pm
sorry i also wanted to ask how long do the vinyls last, do they suffer from cue burns, skips, dirt and normal wear. i though i read skips do no detect. this all true?

Inviato Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 3:28 pm
An external mixer won't be usable with the demo though.

Inviato Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 4:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)