Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: starting/stopping samples

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

is there any way to not start the sample when you only want to adjust the volume of that sample... say for example i want to just raise or lower the volume of a sample at this time i go to adjust the volume and the sample starts... is there a way to not have this happen when i just adjust the voume???? thanks

example safri duo drum sample.. sometimes i want it low, and i go to adjust it (before i bring it in of course) and as soon as i touch the volume -- it starts and kills my plan...

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 4:02 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Right click the little round icon just under the word loop (right side of the sample window) One of the choices there is autoplay, be sure it's unchecked.

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 4:18 pm
duh... man that solves me months of frustration.. ill try that when i get home... thank you so much!!!

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 6:29 pm
have you noticed that sometimes the beats are just a hair off. when i try to add that safri duo loop..to a song.. the beat just sometimes is a tiny bit off.. nothing major.. is it just because of what i read elsewhere-- ie.how you have to modify the bpm to be exact following some instructions that have been posted but seem to complicated for me right now.. the lingo that they use scared me to death.. not a computer techy...

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 6:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)