Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Xp10 set up

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I don't know how to setup the mixer with xp10 so it plays cohesively with vdj. I bought a pyle pro pyd-710 scratch mixer and hooked the xp10 rca jacks which are black and red to lines 1 and 4 of the mixer which is red and white. I then tried to config it and had no luck. What do I do? Do I need extra cables? Then I don't know how to config the sound so it comes out of the computer speakers and the headphones. Do I need an additional soundcard? I have been trying to set this up for a while now and it's getting very frustrating. So someone please help! I just need to know how to set it up correctly so I can begin. Thank you!

Inviato Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 10:28 pm
Can someone make a diagram of how I am to set up the xp10 to the mixer and what I need to change in the config in order to get the best results.

Inviato Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 10:39 pm
Inputs: none, Outputs: External Mixer, Soundcard: 2 Cards

Soundcard: USB Speakers
Second card: USB Speakers

Output Channels: Left Deck=First Card / Right Deck=Second Card

Connect the phono outs from each XP 10 to a line in on your mixer :)

That should be it.

Inviato Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 11:27 pm
Thanks brownn83 I will give it a try but I don't have a soundcard.

Inviato Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 3:12 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Your XP10s are the soundcards - listed as USB Speakers -- just go to the Config - SoundCard tab and set it up as given above by brownn83

Inviato Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 3:46 am
yup :) the club I work at has XP10s and theyve got them connected up using the built in soundcards - sounds great!

Inviato Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 4:48 pm
Where do I find XP 10s in the United States?

Andy.

Inviato Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 5:47 pm
Does anyone know if the XP10's would interfere with an already existing midi configuration from a UC-33e controller? I am using this controller to ctrol the samples and some of the knobs are configured to control the video crossfader and the video effects control and some others are configed to control the sound effects parameters.

Inviato Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 3:52 am
The XP10 has native (USB HID) support in VDJ, so does not need MIDI to function. It will not interfere with any other MIDI controller providing you use the native support. Do not install the EKS MIDI driver - This is not required (It's only for compatibility with software that does not have native support.)

Inviato Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 7:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)