Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Red and blue beat markers

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey kids,

I'm a new user, still using trial VDJ at the mo, b4 I buy I wanna know if its possible to manually move the red and blue beat markers that indicate whether your tracks are matched. Occasionally I get 2 drum and bass tracks that VDJ is confused with and puts the beat markers in the wrong place, ie not on the beat if you know what I mean.

Cheers,

Ben

Inviato Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 7:20 pm
Look in my blog, press my nick name

There is a tutorial on how to make shorcuts for moving the beatmarkers (you need BPM correct though, so if BPM is off, you need to manually set the BPM right, then align the beatmarkes to the beats)

The beatmarkers arent used for many features, but it makes loops, some effects and sync better.. they use the beatmarkers

If BPM is correct on your drum and bass tracks, but the markers on wrong beats, it could help for VDJ features to align them.

There are also lots of skins that have beatmarker correction features in them, so you can move them in skin. But most skins are for pro users only...

Inviato Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 7:23 pm
Really helpful, thanks

Inviato Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 7:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)