Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headsphones problem: deck A & B

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

CatapPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello

I´m using the DJconsole MK2 from Hercules, together with VIRTUALDJ, and when using my headphones selection switch from deck A and deck B there is no sound in the headphones, but there is when it is set to mix? What is the problem? somebody can help me?

Inviato Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 10:31 pm
Which driver are you usin the 06 or the 07 driver, what OS??

Inviato Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 4:57 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
are you using the 4 x demo?

Inviato Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 12:12 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I don't know what version do you use, but MK2 and that prelisten knob acts differently based of the output selection in VDJ settings. You can try what suits you, Headphones, Simple, or External mixer option (if you have all of them in Home version, there are some limitations but I don't use Home version).

Inviato Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 6:25 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ-ALF wrote :
I don't know what version do you use, but MK2 and that prelisten knob acts differently based of the output selection in VDJ settings. You can try what suits you, Headphones, Simple, or External mixer option (if you have all of them in Home version, there are some limitations but I don't use Home version).

As he claim he using Herc mk2, i believe the djc edition will only operate if the console is plug. And he can't be using the external mixer option cos its not an option in the version..But yah there a lotsa limitations..(and i dont use djc edition either:))

Catap wrote :
I´m using the DJconsole MK2 from Hercules, together with VIRTUALDJ, and when using my headphones selection switch from deck A and deck B there is no sound in the headphones, but there is when it is set to mix? What is the problem? somebody can help me?

Did u use the djc, demo 4.2 or $%@^@ version:P? And which driver 2006 or 2007?
Tell us more, we could help:)

Inviato Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 7:03 pm
CatapPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I ´ve been using the MK2, during 2 years, every year I "clean" the laptop and reinstall all programs, but this is the first time that I have problem with the prelisten :(
I have:
Pentium 4, 3Ghz
1024 ram
Windows XP
60 GB HDD

I updated the drivers, I don´t know what version I have
Thanks for help

Inviato Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 10:18 pm
With XP try it with the 2006 drivers, Mine worked perfect with the 2006 drivers, the 2007 drivers are for Vista.

Inviato Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 11:24 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
2007 are for both OS, I use it with XP with no problems.

Inviato Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 1:41 am
Yes 2007 now ran correctly in Xp too:) previously NO.

Inviato Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 8:29 am
Ok good to know that it works on both OSs, before it didnt :)

Inviato Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 11:53 pm
Im having the same problem, but I'm on XP and I recently downloaded the new version of 2007 on Monday. I wanna know if i should reload the version that came with the pacakge

Inviato Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 5:08 pm
NO the package version is the old ones.. n if u bought the mk2/dj console mp3 pls key in ur serial that came with the package(DJC edition). Note* if u did use with "unofficial" version, it do cause problems.... Thanks:)

Inviato Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 10:58 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
NO the package version is the old ones.. n if u bought the mk2/dj console mp3 pls key in ur serial that came with the package(DJC edition). Note* if u did use with "unofficial" version, it do cause problems.... Thanks:)

That is correct, if this is an unlicensed or crack version there WILL be problems!!

Inviato Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 7:20 am
Jon08COPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm having a similar problem running Hercules MK2 and only getting sound out of Mix/Split. Has anybody found a solution to this problem?

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 5:52 am
argh!

i've updated the hercules console today and now have this problem

I am djing tomorrow and need to get it sorted. not sure where my cd is anymore, so can't easily reinstall, which is what i'm thinking of doing now.

help!!!

Inviato Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 8:08 pm

Inviato Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 8:45 pm
well, i didn't find a satisfactory solution

tried a restore point, but it needed to reinstall the sound drivers for hercules again. eventually i have found my cd, so i have uninstalled everything, and reinstalled again, and now it works, but i don't have to most up to date console - cmk2.2005

i'm happy it works again, but frustrated that the up to date drivers have made it not work, and the only advice i can see on these forums does not appear to be relevant to non-pro users

(if i have got that wrong and the options> thing is around somewhere I apologise and look forward to being corrected )

lemonzorba

Inviato Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 9:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@lemonzorba

http://www.majickq.com/dont_pan.gif

it can work :)

if you are using the mk2 console with a built in soundcard

and using pro

use this :

inputs : none
ouputs : headphones
channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones

if you are using 3.4.1 (available from the download center)

choose console , mixed mode

use the latest 2007 drivers from the herc site

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php

However if you are using the mp3control version with no soundcard

you can only preview while holding down the preview button to remove this limit pro is needed

Inviato Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 10:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)