Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: songs are not showing up

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mikmobHome userMember since 2007
uhh none of my songs on my drives are showing up in the browser section of my virtual dj 4.3. can someone please help me. Ive tried messing with the codecs, and no luck there. ive tried changing the extenstions to my songs, and no luck.

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 11:27 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi there please try the latest demo

unoffical versions have some very odd bugs caused by the hackers modifying the code.

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

and if you do decide to go pro , youl get a heap load of free skins , plugins , tools and free updates :)

hope to see you with us soon.

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 12:16 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 12:17 pm
Haha sky u beat me by a min:)

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 12:18 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hehe :)

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 6:10 pm
but its not a demo, its the full verison...i think.

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 8:04 pm
If it is a full version, do register at ur profile n get all the benefits:)

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 8:10 pm
ok ive had this before, the songs worked, on my full version my songs arent working, that ive downloaded. And i just downloaded the DEMO from the link yall posted, and my songs still are showing up. I would go to the destination in the DJ program, and it seems as the folders are just empty, but when i search for them on my desktop, there all there. Somethings not right.

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 8:30 pm
R u sure, u look at the exact folder / drives from which ur songs is stored? And what format are the tracks? Is it all of ur music collection or only a few that did not show?

What os r u running n what ur system spec?

And do uninstalled the "other" version if u were using the trial.. Cos .. if u did not remove it, in some way it may affect the performance of the trial:)

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 8:37 pm
yes, im pretty sure im looking in the right folders. Im even doing the little song search in the program and nothing pulls up. Most of them are in mp3 format, I used to download songs from limewire, and just beable to play them on virtual DJ, and now the same songs i used to play, arent showing up. NOTHING at all is showing up, its confusing me. Im running windows XP, and i have an AMD ATHLON 64 4000+ with 3gb ram

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 8:43 pm
ok, what i m suggested, do fully uninstalled on the full version n the trial.. shut down lappy. Next reinstalled only the trial version.. n try that.. hopes it help n tell what is the result:)

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 8:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)