Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I NEED HELP !!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dekoiHome userMember since 2007
HEY EVERYONE .. SO I JUST BOUGHT THE NUMARK DXM09 3 LINE MIXER AND I ALREADY HAVE DJ CONSOLE MK2 AS MY SOUNDCARD.... I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE MY DXM09 MIXER WITH VIRTUAL DJ .. IT DOESNT WORK !!

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME DIRECTIONS OR EVEN PICS ON HOW TO WORK THIS ... IM GOING TO USE THE MK2 AS A SOUNDCARD FOR THE DXM09 .... SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME >>>????!!!!!!!?????

TELL ME HOW TO CONNECT IT ALL UP AND MAKE IT WORK WITH VIRTUAL DJ ....

THANK YOU !!

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 10:30 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi firstly could u not typing in Caps cos it seem u r shouting:)

I c u using the mk2 n with DJC edition. Sorry to tell u but DJC edition will not werk in external mixer mode as that version only werks with the console itself.. But as u want to try ur new mixer , simply download the trial version of pro..

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

And ltr if u like it, u could upgrade to pro version with a discount as u have the herc mk2:)

http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html

Cheers:)

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 10:43 pm
no .. no I have the pro version of vdj 4.2 i just have not registered yet ... please help !!

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 10:49 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Y u still using 4.2 ? N do registered to have the upgrades:)

Make sure ur cd players or turntable connected to the herc mk2 (ur soundcard) for timecoded to werks. And the outputs of the hercs to the input of ur mixer.The output of ur mixer go to ur speakers..

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 10:58 pm
no man u dont get me !!

i have dj console mk2 and i just bought a numark dxm09 3 line mixer .. how do i connect my mixer to my soundcard (mk2) ??

thanks

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 11:08 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
then you have 3.4 please support this program by purchasing it.

i hope to see you with us soon :)

Inviato Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 12:35 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)