Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 4.X & BCD3000 (TEMPORARY SOLUTION)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys, HERE is the temporary solution to make the jog wheel works on bcd with vdj 4.x just follow the instructions on my blog and have fun...

Enjoy it....! ;)

Dj Quintana

Inviato Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 5:00 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Good work man ;)

Inviato Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 1:31 pm
do you have something like this for mac?

I don't think my laptop supports dlls.

Inviato Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 6:42 pm
A little bit heavy your blog Julio but I could finally open it hehe :)

Inviato Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 6:52 pm
Wonderfull! Thank you for your work.

Is it possible to send back midi-signals to let glow the led's?

Now i will try some solutions, like change Pitch Bend/Scratch Mode, etc.

If the team is not able to give a solution, we have to do it ;-)

With regards and have a nice day

Mitch

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 2:58 pm
yes is possible, but don't know if with Texzk's mapper .

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 6:10 pm
I made a new configuration with texzk's mapper , everything is working fine but the leds and a little bug with loop out that probably will be solved soon; bcd3000 users can visit my blog and follow the instructions :)

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 2:42 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
How about higher level for your blog?

Inviato Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 5:26 pm
manquin dj, is there any way you can map the bcd3000 so that you can use the effects and beatlock.

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 3:45 am
Okay, this gave me encouragement to install the demo on my home computer. I really do like it, but is there a tutorial somewhere about how to edit the configuration? I would prefer to separate the crossfader from the audio in video mode. I'd like to just use the regular slide faders to control the mix, and the crossfade to transition the video. I configured it that way when I was trying it on my laptop, mapping it through midi myself. I don't know much about how the workarounds posted here really work, but it seems that since they're still midi controls that they should be able to map similiarly.

Great work! It gives me hope that the next version of Virtual DJ will make me a customer!

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 7:03 am
dj aladin wrote :
Okay, this gave me encouragement to install the demo on my home computer. I really do like it, but is there a tutorial somewhere about how to edit the configuration? I would prefer to separate the crossfader from the audio in video mode. I'd like to just use the regular slide faders to control the mix, and the crossfade to transition the video. I configured it that way when I was trying it on my laptop, mapping it through midi myself. I don't know much about how the workarounds posted here really work, but it seems that since they're still midi controls that they should be able to map similiarly.

Great work! It gives me hope that the next version of Virtual DJ will make me a customer!

In the demo go to Gonfig/Video and uncheck the Link Crossfader box and that seperates the crossfaders.

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 10:37 am
Sometimes it doesn't work, I prefer to do it in config. go to options "crossfader" deactivate.

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 8:03 pm
@urban001

yes is possible to map the effects and beatlock using Texzk's mapper, is very similar to midi mapper,regards.

Inviato Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 8:05 pm
BCD3000 is supported from VDJ 5.0?

Inviato Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:59 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:02 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
BCD3000 Jogs can be mappable with VDJ 5 and standard MIDI, native support maybe in VDJ 5.1

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:24 am
yes, i made a midi maper i will update my blog soon there will be some explanations to explain how midi maper works..

regards

Dj Quintana

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 5:56 am
and finally here is the midi mapper for VDJ 5.0 just click on my BLOG and you'll be ready to go....:)

Dj Quintana

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 6:15 am
thanks, we want to review BCD3000 with VDJ 5.0!

Inviato Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)