Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Total Control & Pitch Control

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DjeemmHome userMember since 2007
Hi everyone..I finally got rid of my Behringer BCD2000 and got my new Total Control...I am so glad that I am going to have a life w/o BCD...Everything is set and Total Control just works great..There is only one question I need to ask...Total Control has a light just next to the Pitch Adjustment slider, I suppose it shows if the pitch is changed..But how do you reset it..In a shorter way, is it possible to reset it using the controller...Thank you...

Inviato Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 4:24 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
No, the light illuminates when the pitch is at 0. The only way to reset the pitch is either with the reset button on your skin or, to manually move the slider. It is a very nice controller. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

Inviato Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 8:49 pm
wait a second...mine is on when it is not at 0...is it a problem or do u set it to be like that somehow? Thank you very much..I hope so..After BCD2000 it feels much better..

Inviato Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 9:14 pm
It might not be at zero on the controller, look at the monitor..I bet its at zero....;-)

Inviato Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 9:38 pm
no it is always ON ..it only turn off when i make it zero...i am not at home at the moment..i have to check again..but that s what i remember...Thank you TearEmUp....

Inviato Tue 07 Aug 07 @ 10:25 pm
I have checked it..It is always on...Is there something wrong with my controller???

Inviato Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 9:00 pm
Probably not, it might just be a setting in my VDJ/CUE config. that is different than yous.

Inviato Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 9:43 pm
i want it to be like urs as well..(am i acting like a lil child? lol) Seriously I use pitch slider pretty frequently and it is pretty hard to use it like this...how do set it to be like that..=)) Thanks..

Inviato Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 10:17 pm
I am also using the full version of CUE....not LE. I might have settings you do not have. PM Me and I will review my settings with you.

Inviato Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 11:07 pm
i think i dont know how to pm..i couldnt find a button to do that..sorry TearEmUp...and whats the exact differences between LE and full version...thank you very much for your help btw...

Inviato Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 11:58 pm

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 12:30 am
TearEmUp how am i gonna contact you...I couldnt pm u...nothing like that on this forum i suppose...thank you..

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 4:00 pm
Hi guys, i have the same problem here, can you help me? please, thanks.:)

Inviato Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 5:19 am
i believe that the light comes on when the slider position on the total control matches the slider position in vdj. once the light has come on, any movement to the slider will be reflected in vdj. if the light is not on, then the slider has to be moved to the same position as it is in vdj and the light will then come on. from then onwards unless the pitch is altered using a mouse or shortcuts actually on the laptop, the pitch control on the total control will control the vdj pitch. hope that helps

Inviato Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 5:48 pm
thanks for the help phildobson, i'm thinking about returning it and getting something better, i don't like the faders nor the knobs on this thing, they feel too cheap, my mk2 was built better i think. thanks again.

Inviato Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 5:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)