Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Any updates about vdj 4.4 ? - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hehe...

Your giving food to Man & Music's floor rolling now... Bet he will have another good roll from your "idea" !;) hehe

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 11:00 pm
digimixer wrote :
Been shitty here in the UK too, up until failry recently, but is good now!

In regards to the Album Art, maybe when you click one to load it, the vinyl could slide out the sleeve onto the deck... or even better, a graphical hand could pull it out, and place it on the deck.... also, we could take pictures of our own hand and load it into to VDJ to make it seem even more real :)

PS Not taking the piss, just being silly!

I am in the booth, rolling on the floor. Stop it.

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 11:06 pm
A USB Record sleeve with an ultra thin TFT face

Plug it into your computer, VDJ loads the Album Art onto the TFT of the USB Record Sleeve. You pull out your timecoded from it... no one would ever know the difference :)

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 11:18 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
When I look at the cover art, it's as if it's reaching out and touching me, trying to tell me something, something so deep and so meaningful, I feel a tear streaming down my face, it's touched me, is this real? is it all of the covers? No it's just one! It’s the one entitled "Rednex - Cotten Eye Joe"..

My life wouldn't be the same without them covers, I feel rehabilitated.

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 12:23 am
Bagpuss wrote :
When I look at the cover art, it's as if it's reaching out and touching me, trying to tell me something, something so deep and so meaningful, I feel a tear streaming down my face, it's touched me, is this real? is it all of the covers? No it's just one! It’s the one entitled "Rednex - Cotten Eye Joe"..

My life wouldn't be the same without them covers, I feel rehabilitated.

I just peed on myself.

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 12:29 am
so anyway........ when's this thing comming out!?

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 1:16 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Should be within the Hour, Day, Week, Month or Year.

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 1:35 am
should be out yesterday

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 1:38 am
lol, i recon some people had a point about the cover helping find the right song. But Bagpuss is way funny.

There's not many things you can just read on a forum and make you actually laugh out loud!

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 2:04 am
Mantahoe wrote :
Same here, I'm checking this site too often. I think I'll get in trouble at work. If they check my logs, I'm screwed.

This is bullshit. I just jinxed myself earlier on this thread. Man, my boss just told me i'm spending too much time on this "Virtualdj website". This is what he said, I almost laughed but it was serious.
"Bill, I understand you're a DJ but our customers come first & you're pissing me off cause the governer's secretary just said you handled her incident earlier but she's been waiting 2 hrs for your reply."

Do you see what VDJ is doing to my life?

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 5:50 am
Time to use a proxy server. :)

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 6:05 am
Mantahoe wrote :
Mantahoe wrote :
Same here, I'm checking this site too often. I think I'll get in trouble at work. If they check my logs, I'm screwed.

This is bullshit. I just jinxed myself earlier on this thread. Man, my boss just told me i'm spending too much time on this "Virtualdj website". This is what he said, I almost laughed but it was serious.
"Bill, I understand you're a DJ but our customers come first & you're pissing me off cause the governer's secretary just said you handled her incident earlier but she's been waiting 2 hrs for your reply."

Do you see what VDJ is doing to my life?

Try this site, it allows you to browse, but disguises websites as word documents !
It's slightly buggy, but gets the job in alot of cases!

http://www.workfriendly.net/

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 11:48 am

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 5:46 pm
Here's a google search for secure web proxy servers:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=inurl%3Ahttps+inurl%3Anph-proxy.cgi

It's probably best to avoid such a search on your work machine(s) however and just go straight to a secure proxy if you know of one, e.g.

https://www.fastwebproxy.net/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi

Whilst all the traffic is encrypted and they won't know what site you're visiting, they will likely have monitoring software on your computer which captures url information or allows them to see the contents of your screen at any time :(

The safest way (without getting into tunneling) is to run Firefox Portable from a usb thumbstick, with traffic routed through a proxy server. Still doesn't avoid any monitoring software they have however, but doesn't store any temporary files either.

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 5:53 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
generaly you find most webfilters are crap

just go to run and type ping www.yoursite.com to get the ip adress

and paste it into the adressbar and usualy your away :)

or if thats blocked try http://www.proxy-tunnel.com/

its a tiny program that creates a virtual network for you to surf via , on which filters dont apply

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 6:13 pm
nph-proxy is very very good, also running on ssl all data is secure. connecting by ip address will usually only work on sites with dedicated servers where the admin has allowed such connections.

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 6:31 pm
Instead of trying to get around the firewall, proxy server or boss:

Look at the history file, break the code (easier than the DaVinci code) and you will only need to check, if an update is available, only ...
Ewout

Inviato Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 8:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)