Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Scratch wheels on bcd3000 working plus images

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Here is a midi layout and how I use the scratch wheels on the bcd3000

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:30 pm

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 8:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Caution Use at your own risk, Atomix Productions can't be responsible for the any problems that are due to the use of this file ie viruses spyware , ect and gives no support for any issues caused by downloading this file

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 9:02 pm
You are right Skyfxl everything there is use at your own risk,

Just to be more clear the zip file contains:

A word Document called: BCD3000 instructions

Two Images called: Midi Layout.jpg
Midi Layout2.jpg

And an XML File Called: vdj DJ R.xml this file is the file supportted VDJ for midi

and is ONLY FOR MAC.

So far it has been working with not troubles

Gracias!

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 9:51 pm
Skyfxl is there a way that you can try it or anybody from Atomix Productions i am sure some people will enjoy playing with this as much as I do...

Just a thought...

Gracias

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 9:56 pm

If it works on the mac well, it should for PC too... it uses same midi inputs, and XML mapping

And your file is a XML mapping on midi inputs to VDJ

Do you won a BCD3000?

would be interested in hearing if it works well in that case... Lots where mad about BCD2000, but the BCD3000 is hopefully better :)

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 10:31 pm
can u fix that link? I think you might have typed a number or letter wrong.

Thanks!
DJ RPG

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 1:38 am
...or can u please upload to megaupload or sendspace?

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 1:48 am

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 5:25 am
works great, thanks!

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 6:03 am
Posted Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 15:31:26

If it works on the mac well, it should for PC too... it uses same midi inputs, and XML mapping

And your file is a XML mapping on midi inputs to VDJ

Do you won a BCD3000?

would be interested in hearing if it works well in that case... Lots where mad about BCD2000, but the BCD3000 is hopefully better :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

dj-in-norway,

I bought it,it came with traktor le and another cd with different programs, it works great, I think its alot better than the bcd2000, it has some issues with VDJ but at the end everything was working but the leds.

Thanks for your help again!

Inviato Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 1:54 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)