Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mk2 controller icon problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey everybody need help...

i have a normal vdj and mk2 controller set up. a while back had a virus in a file and had to restore pc ...when i did this i accidently forgot my vdj install cd in the e drive... now my vdj and mk2 work fine but i have no acces to the mk2 control panel.. there is no icon on the tray and when i try to go via program files, i click on the icon and get a error loading msg files....so i tried to reinstall but my install cd is stuck on uninstall, when i click on that i get a windows set.exe error.... so now i have no acces to the settings of my mk2 mixer real annoying.. anybody have ideas, solution or some form of drivers i can download to fix this

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 3:36 am
I would uninstall and reinstall the mk2 then vdj. Make sure you backup your database files first from c/programs/virtualdj

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 7:35 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dont forget you can acess that at any time on control pannel

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 11:28 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you browse to the MK folders in Program Files and run it from there it will then appear in the system tray. You only need to do this once.

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 1:30 pm
thanks guys fixed the problem..had dual hercules files and one had empty msg files copied and pasted started updater and all is now fixed.....love this product and site....

now aldough i have been dj for while i know nothing about soundcards..... i am usin a simple mk2 console pluged directly into my amp speakers at small gigs what is best mk2 controller sound card to use..wdm or asio2.0 what is the difference other then control options..

Inviato Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 6:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)