Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Seeking playlist maker!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

MHansenPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello!
I’m seeking a program to make m3u playlists. I once had a program named Footbar (or something like that) but I erased it by accident and now I can’t find it anywhere. Do any of you know this program (or someone better) then please let me know where to get it!

Regards

Mads

Inviato Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 11:09 pm
Foobar2000, although Windows Media Player and iTunes will both make m3u playlists.

Inviato Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 11:10 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
aslo vdj makes playlists drag the tracks you want

and on the side list click the ... symbol and choose save to make a playlist

Inviato Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 11:19 pm
Foobar without the t.. Thank you! :-)
Didn’t know WMP cut save in m3u.

I find the playlist editor in VDJ a little complicated to use. that's why i like foobar I think it's more simpel.

Inviato Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 11:35 pm
No problem. Foobar is a great little player, low memory usage and 0% cpu - can't really get better than that as a player. I prefer WinAmps media library though, I find it prettier.

To save playlists in WMP as m3u, when you're saving a playlist just change the save as type box to m3u.

Inviato Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 11:42 pm
Kool.. I will try that! :-)

Inviato Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 11:50 pm
Try Media Monkey. You can make playlists and then batch export them to open in VDJ.

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 4:33 am
i'm with sky i think ... why not just do it natively ......that means either a) just do it all in vdj or 2) ? do it with a native ......

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 6:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)